The base session fee is $250. This includes:
- Up to one hour of photographing
- Travel to meet you on location anywhere in the Canberra region (travel fees apply over 30km from Belconnen)
- 5 high quality professionally edited digital files for you to print or share as you please, chosen from your personal portfolio
Additional images cost $10 each, $80 for 10 or $110 for 15.
Pricing has been deliberately set to be accessible to people of all walks of life while still paying the bills. I won’t surprise you with fees, and won’t pressure you to buy more than you can afford.
I don’t offer prints, but I’m very happy to help you through to process of fine quality printing through a professional printer.
Mother’s and Parent’s Groups
When you have a baby your world fundamentally changes, everything you thought you knew about being a parent is quickly thrown out the window and it’s the people around you who get you through this tumultuous time. Mother’s and parent’s groups are a wonderful lifeline, and I know I would have been lost many times over without the support of mine. Two years after stumbling into my first meeting (dirty hair, quite a lot of baby vomit on my shirt) I count those mums as family and treasure photos of us all together, which is why I want to extend a special deal to all mother’s and parent’s groups.
For $75 per adult (minimum 4) I will:
- Come to you for an hour-long shoot on location (travel fees apply for anywhere over 30km from Belconnen)
- Create, at minimum, a group portrait and one portrait of each little family, delivered to you as professionally edited digital files to share and print as you all please
- Take any additional photographs you would like for a small extra fee
A lovely, thoughtful and effortless gift! Gift vouchers start at $250 for a session, or you can purchase a voucher of any amount to contribute towards a session. Posting is included, or if you’re in a hurry I can send you the voucher to print.
Vouchers are valid for one year after purchase.
Wild Little Things Photography
Wild Little Things Photography the Canberra-based family photography company all about real, beautiful, raw and sometimes gritty memories. While posed portraits are lovely, Emily wants to make images that you can look back on that invoke how you felt at that time, in that place, with that person (or that puppy!). In short, Wild Little Things is all about natural, candid, beautiful portraits that can be treasured for a lifetime.